Looking for a new community?
Kew Gardens Hills is a vibrant Jewish Community in the heart of Queens, New York.
- Convenient shopping right on Main Street. -Clothing, Kosher Supermarkets, Glatt Kosher Butchers, Seforim & Judaica, Dry Cleaners, Barbers, Closeouts, Pharmacies, Hair & Nail Salons, Ice Cream Parlors, Candy Shops, Hardware, Real Estate Brokers, Mortgage Bankers
- Glatt Kosher & Cholov Yisroel Dining and Fast Food -Bagel Shops, Pizza Shops, Fish & Dairy, Israeli Grill, Chinese, Delicatessens, Take-outs & Catering.
- Yeshivos - from First Grade through Yeshiva Gedolah & Smicha - all right in Kew Gardens Hills
- Yeshiva of Central Queens, Yeshiva Ketana of Kew Gardens Hills, Shevach High School, Yeshiva Ohr Hachaim, Yeshiva Chofetz Chaim, Touro College, Yeshiva Ohel Simcha, Yeshiva Kesser Torah
- Preschool Programs
- Convenient to Public Transportation - Midtown Manhattan in under 30 minutes!
- Five local bus lines, convenient to the Subway, Express Buses to Downtown & Midtown.
- Convenient to the Airports, JFK & LaGuardia airports are each just a 10 minute drive.
- Jewish Heritage Center with Torah Tape Library
- Hatzolah Volunteer Ambulance
- Queens Bikur Cholim
- Queens College & CUNY Law School
- Queens Borough Public Library
Kew Gardens Hills Download Map Visit KGH Eruv Site Contact (718) 263-3921
NY Hospital Download Map
Visit Queens Vaad for contact information for other eruvin in Queens
- Forest Hills- Rego Park
- Jamaica Estates/Holliswood
- Kew Gardens
- Kew Gardens Hills
- South Bayside/Hollis Hills
- New Hyde Park
Police 107 Precinct - 71 - 01 Parsons Boulevard - 718.969-5100
This page contains community service links for Kew Gardens Hills.
- Kew Gardens Hills Homeowners Civic Association
- Community Board #8
- Borough of Queens Website/Homepage
- Alternate Side / Street Cleaning Suspension Calendar
- Queens Library - Kew Gardens Hills (formerly Vleigh) Branch
- New York State Unclaimed Funds
- New York City Restaurant Inspection Reports
- New York Times article on Kew Gardens Hills Alternate
- History of Main Street
- New York City Transit Homepage
Jewish Community Links
Other Links of Jewish Interest
- Naaleh - Jewish education for Jewish people of all ages and backgrounds.
Information on the Kew Gardens Hills Mikveh and other Mikvehs nearby.
Information on the Eruv in Kew Gardens Hills and the surrounding areas.
Various Community Public Service Links.
Jewish Community Links
Various links of interest to the Jewish community.