Looking for a new community?
Kew Gardens Hills is a vibrant Jewish Community in the heart of Queens, New York.
- Convenient shopping right on Main Street. -Clothing, Kosher Supermarkets, Glatt Kosher Butchers, Seforim & Judaica, Dry Cleaners, Barbers, Closeouts, Pharmacies, Hair & Nail Salons, Ice Cream Parlors, Candy Shops, Hardware, Real Estate Brokers, Mortgage Bankers
- Glatt Kosher & Cholov Yisroel Dining and Fast Food -Bagel Shops, Pizza Shops, Fish & Dairy, Israeli Grill, Chinese, Delicatessens, Take-outs & Catering.
- Yeshivos - from First Grade through Yeshiva Gedolah & Smicha - all right in Kew Gardens Hills
- Yeshiva of Central Queens, Yeshiva Ketana of Kew Gardens Hills, Shevach High School, Yeshiva Ohr Hachaim, Yeshiva Chofetz Chaim, Touro College, Yeshiva Ohel Simcha, Yeshiva Kesser Torah
- Preschool Programs
- Convenient to Public Transportation - Midtown Manhattan in under 30 minutes!
- Five local bus lines, convenient to the Subway, Express Buses to Downtown & Midtown.
- Convenient to the Airports, JFK & LaGuardia airports are each just a 10 minute drive.
- Jewish Heritage Center with Torah Tape Library
- Hatzolah Volunteer Ambulance
- Queens Bikur Cholim
- Queens College & CUNY Law School
- Queens Borough Public Library
Visit Queens Vaad for contact information for other eruvin in Queens
- Forest Hills- Rego Park
- Jamaica Estates/Holliswood
- Kew Gardens
- Kew Gardens Hills
- South Bayside/Hollis Hills
- New Hyde Park
Police 107 Precinct - 71 - 01 Parsons Boulevard - 718.969-5100
This page contains community service links for Kew Gardens Hills.